The ''Hope" Fundraising Purse was designed and handmade by Tania Lucas in acknowledgement of ''Childhood Cancer Awareness Week" September 2022. 100 % of the product purchase price $30.00 will be donated to ''The Kids' Cancer Project" to contribute to fund research to advance Childhood Cancer Treatments and improve treatment outcomes for Children with Cancer.
- This is a fabric zip purse made out of ''White, Hope / Rainbow'' fabric.
- It has a yellow zip with an opening of approximately 14cm. The zip has a yellow ''Childhood Cancer Memorial Ribbon''
- The purse measures 17cm x 13.5cm, with a 15cm zip opening.
- The front and back of the purse fabric is reinforced with interfacing backing making it sturdy
- The inside of the purse lined with yellow fabric